The reKon audio VST-AU Editor™ series editors are the 'original' VST-AU plug-in based hardware synthesizer editors. Supporting a growing list of popular hardware synthesizers and DAW hosts since 2005. The VST-AU Editor™ series are real-time MIDI synthesizer editors that allow you full control of every parameter of the sound of the synthesizer model it supports. Here are some of the excellent features they offer:
• Easily view, edit and manage all your patches with detail on the computer, visually!
• Supports Mac (OSX 10.6 or higher), and Windows (XP or higher) in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
• Import and export your patches and banks as standard MIDI System Exclusive (.syx) data.
• Parameters are automatable in your favorite VST or Audio Unit supporting Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) host.
• Hear your changes as you make them, in real-time!
• All edits and automation are remembered and sent out to the hardware when you start up your project.
• View, edit and arrange all your patch names in one view.
• Drag and drop patches to specific locations and banks using customized placement methods.
• Meticulously thought out and well designed interface and tools that are specific to the hardware model!
• Available as a 32 and 64 bit VST, Audio Unit and 32 bit Standalone application.
Pinterest Facebook Google+ Twitter Youtube
Get the latest news and product release info. Join our newsletter!